The College is always looking for ways to provide increased opportunities for Students to find their individual pathway. We aim to deliver on what we call pathways for all.
RTO number: 21710
St Joseph’s College believes in Pathways for All. We offer academic and vocational pathways seeking to find the right match for each student as they strive to reach the destination most applicable to them; be that University, TAFE or training, or employment. Students have the opportunity to add value to their senior secondary schooling by completing nationally recognised VET certificates, courses and qualifications.
We aim to ensure that our Student’s learning experience is enjoyable. Our expectation is that you will successfully complete your chosen course or qualification. Our College vision is to be the provider of choice for high-quality programs in vocational education and training programs in the eastern region of Melbourne.
St Joseph’s College has strong links to local community, industry, education and training sectors. Our trainers and teachers have industry and school backgrounds that are ideally suited to the interests and needs of young people who are transitioning from school systems to further education, training and employment.
- Access, Equity and Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Cheating and Plagiarism Procedure
- Complaints and Appeals Procedure
- Fees and Refunds Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Privacy and Personal Information Policy
- Student Code of Conduct Policy
- Student Handbook
USI (Unique Student Identifier) Information
- Transcript/Training record www.usi.gov.au/students/
- Your USI Transcript www.usi.gov.au/documents/your-
- When will my training appear on my USI transcript? www.usi.gov.au/documents/when-
- How to view and download my USI transcript? www.usi.gov.au/video/how-view-